TWO FRIENDS

TWO FRIENDS - 1981

https://soundcloud.com/timrohr/track-5?in=timrohr/sets/love-remembered-tim-rohr-and-dominic-macaller-1981&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

 

I sit this morning, my gaze upon the ocean,

Looking at that ship across the sea.

Wondering where she’s going, wondering where she’s been,

Wondering if she’ll ever remember me.


Our time together was never quite enough.

The days they came and went too soon.

But she left her love in side of me forever.

It let me know this afternoon.


A friend like him, I’ve never had before.

Didn’t even know what friendship was.

Till i discovered another part of me,

In a friend that loved me just because.


I can’t forget the night that i left you.

I must have cried a thousand miles.

And i got to learn to live my life without you,

But i guess that’s gonna be a while.


I guess that’s gonna be a while


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALREADY DEAD

DRAGON SONG